Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One Night Only Resurrects Dead Wood Green Cinema

Jacksons Lane Theatre has received £9,500 from the Heritage Lottery Fund, through their Sharing Heritage programme for an exciting projec…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Jeremyb

Songworks Community Choir is now on twitter!!

We are now on twitter!! Steep learning curve for me, as you can imagine. But I feel so cool that it's all been well worthwhile. Please do…

Started by Singing Denise

0 Feb 26, 2014

Tai Chi?

Can anyone point me in the right direction of finding the recent post regarding Tai Chi beginner lessons. I didn't catch where ( I believe…

Started by Larz-anna

3 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by mani

Tottenham Takes Over the V&A

<http://www.vam.ac.uk/whatson/event/3122/friday-late-tottenham-takeover-4516/>; Friday Late: Tottenham Takeover What: Evening even…

Started by PinkHeartSticker

1 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by PinkHeartSticker

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Sunday the 2nd of March - Madworts' Mechanical Mindset and The Josef Stout Sextet

This Sunday at The Salisbury......Madworts' Mechanical MindsetTom Ward – Alto/Tenor Saxophone (Madwort Sax Quartet, Porpoise Corpus, Quadr…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Feb 25, 2014

A second round of backgammon at Jam In A Jar

Following up on the first backgammon meet earlier this month, Jam In A Jar have kindly offered to host us for a second meeting on Sunday 9t…

Started by Sophie W

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Sophie W

Backgammon evening

Years ago when I was living in Greece I got hooked on 'tavli' - otherwise known as backgammon. It's been years since I played and my board…

Started by Sophie W

30 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Sophie W

Lecture on Responses to the Holocaust in Contemporary Art

This event is open to all Fortismere students, parents, staff and the wider local community. Tickets are available for this lecture at £4.0…

Started by Guy Holden

0 Feb 23, 2014

'The English Cafe': Free English Conversation Classes

Okay, so it's a bit of a schlep from Harringay, but I thought some of our non-native English speakers might be interested (John, Matt, A…

Started by Hugh

9 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by TBD

The free computer clinic at the Blend Cafe today at 4.30pm

Dear HoL members If you have any issue with your slow computer or any other mobile devices please drop-in this afternoon to the Blend Cafe…

Started by Marek

0 Feb 21, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service