Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Festival 2014 Confirmed

The Green Lanes Strategy Groups has now confirmed that this year's Harringay Festival will be running on 28th September. Mark the date in y…

Started by Hugh

25 May 13, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

Local book (or wine) club

Hi I am looking to join a book club to meet people in the crouch end area. Nothing too heavy - while i'm happy to read the classics, I am j…

Started by Ellie Sawford

3 May 12, 2014

Crouch End Open Studios

Saturday10th - Sunday11th May 12 - 6pm This is the 10th anniversary of Crouch End Open Studios and this year 30 artists will be showing the…

Started by jane Human

10 May 12, 2014
Reply by jane Human

Last few spaces left! - Saturday 17th Beginners' Life Drawing Course

Hello Harringay Folk! A quick post to remind anyone interested in art classes that we only have a handful of spaces left at our upcoming Sa…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 May 11, 2014

Tree Climbing in Alexandra Palace Park

From the interwebs: "Kids of all ages always want to climb trees - in fact plenty of grown-ups do too. But how high can you go? Yeah, yea…

Started by Hugh

1 May 9, 2014
Reply by Olympia Harvey

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday the 11th of May - The Cervantes Qunitet

A fantastic band at the Salisbury this sunday..... Cervantes QuintetPianist John Cervantes presents his new flamenco-inspired quintet, dri…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 May 7, 2014

Indoor Car Boot sale at Chesnuts Primary School, 17th May

We still have a couple of tables available at our Indoor Car Boot Sale if anyone is interested in having one. Tables cost £10 which is paya…

Started by JulieB

0 May 7, 2014

Bomber's Moon at the Park Theatre, Finsbury Park

I went to see this show last night - and thought it is worth bigging up. We are so lucky to have this place on our doorstep at Finsbury Pa…

Started by DavidJ

10 May 7, 2014
Reply by Liz

Bomber's Moon - Park Theatre

Sorry if this is old news, but if you haven't been to see "Bomber's Moon," at the Park Theatre in Finsbury Park and you've got a spare even…

Started by Steve Wilkins

2 May 4, 2014
Reply by TBD

New Finsbury Park Tree Trail

Finsbury Park's first ever tree trail is a one mile walk taking in 16 trees. It was set up by the Friends of Finsbury Park with a small 'ma…

Started by Churros

2 May 3, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service