Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Table top sale in the heart of Tottenham

Started by vevika

0 Nov 25, 2014

London: The Bigger Picture – Haringey Launch

This Wednesday evening sees the launch of The Bigger Picture digitisation of film project, funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.  It shows…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 25, 2014

Stroud Green WInter Fair - 22nd November, Stapleton Tavern, Crouch Hill

Stroud Green Women’s Institute will be holding their first ever WInter Fair on Saturday 22 November at the Stapleton Tavern on Crouch Hill.…

Started by Gillian

1 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Kamila

Jazz at The Salisbury and London Jazz Fest Presents - Sunday 23rd of November - The Andrew Woolf Quintet‏

London Jazz Fest continues this Sunday at the Salisbury   The Andrew Woolf QuintetAfter graduating from the guildhall Andrew Woolf has dedi…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Nov 19, 2014

Saturday 6th of December 2014

Started by ant

4 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by ant

Positive drinking: fantasy or reality?

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Health & Wellbeing Free Event

Lots of fitness sessions and activities to try for free, stalls, food and workshops. All welcome.

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Nov 17, 2014

Weekly (Almost Free) Basic Computer Classes

The Asian Centre in Wood Green is running basic computer classes on every Friday, from 10:30 am to 12 pm.  One-to-one tuition tailored to i…

0 Nov 17, 2014

Free family art and craft activities for Christmas at Bruce Castle Museum

Drop-in Sundays - 2pm to 4pm  Free Activities - Christmas time at Bruce Castle Museum -Sunday 23 November Lantern Light Craft a lantern out…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 17, 2014

Vintage charity fashion show needs models! All shapes and sizes for Harringay Christmas market..

Hellooo really hoping I can convince a few lovely locals to help me out with a charity fashion show for the Harringay Christmas Market on S…

Started by KZM

1 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by S.H.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service