Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An idea for a New Year's resolution: join the library

If you're not a member of Haringey libraries, it's very easy to join. Download a copy of the form to join here [pdf], fill it in and take i…

Started by Liz

3 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

My Magic Tent hire for kids parties and sleepovers

I have just started a new venture called "My Magic Tent". My magic tent is a colourful and decorated magical bell tent, replete with buntin…

Started by rosesky

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Zumba classes

Does anyone know of any Zumba classes on Saturdays near turnpike lane or seven sisters? Thanks!

Started by Tiff

5 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Deborah Peacock

Qigong at the Boiler House on Thursday at 8pm

My qigong class at the N16 Boiler House starts back this Thursday at 8.oopm. All levels welcome.  The address is The Boiler House Communi…

Started by Florence

8 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Florence

Kathak Dance Classes and Music Lessons To Teach Sitar, Sarod and Violin

In collaboration with Amina Khayyam Dance Company, The Asian Centre will be conducting Kathak dance classes and Music lessons to teach Sita…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Betty Careless

Amendment - Qigong resumes on Thursday 15th January 2015 at the Boiler House

My Qigong class at the N16 Boiler House starts back on Thursday 15th Jan at 8.oopm not this week as previously posted.  All levels welcome…

Started by Florence

0 Jan 6, 2015

Three essential exhibitions at Bruce Castle museum

Beatrice Offor: a Tottenham Artist 3 January – 29 March 2015 Beatrice Offor's beautiful paintings from the late Victorian and Edwardian per…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 5, 2015

DO YOU FANCY BEING IN A CHOIR?

Excellent. Happy to help! On Wednesday 14th and 21st  January SONGWORKS CHOIR Crouch End opens it's doors to newbies. We are a no auditions…

Started by Singing Denise

0 Jan 4, 2015

Football Training for Kids

Can anyone recommend a decent kids (under 10's) football training course locally ?  Somewhere around West Green or the Ladder ideally.   Do…

Started by Lolup43

2 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Lolup43

Healthful Chi Kung/Qi Gong classes starting again next Thursday

These gentle yet energizing classes resume at 10 o'clock on Thursday morning in a beautiful room in Clissold House, and I really recommend…

Started by Marian Leatherby

0 Jan 4, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service