Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jam in a Jar tonight

Fantastic Rembetiko just like the old Green Lanes. Navsikas etc.

Started by Peter Chalk

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Pav

Did you dance your socks off?

Thanks to everyone who came to another Spring Chicken Ceilidh last Saturday! Please go to our website to view photos: springchickenevents.c…

Started by Ilona Tofahrn

0 Mar 24, 2015

Downhills Park Tennis - Easter camp programme

Running during the first week of Easter at Downhill’s Park!  You can book your child’s place at reception at White Hart Lane or Tottenham G…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 24, 2015

The Crouch End Festival's music day is on Sunday 7th June

Hello musicians, singers and bands of Crouch End and beyond - if you want to play on the festival's main stage then please read on!! The Cr…

Started by Chris J Arnold

0 Mar 24, 2015

Books swap

Hi all! I'm new on the site so I hope this is in the right category. I was wondering if there is already a book exchange group in Harringay…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

9 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Luci

Local Entries Wanted for this July's Red Bull Soapbox Derby

RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE RETURNS JULY 12TH 2015 ALEXANDRA PALACE,LONDON ARE YOU DARING ENOUGH TO TAKE ON RED BULL SOAPBOX RACE 2015? If so,…

Started by Stephen Middleton

1 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Stephen Middleton

TONIGHT! Free Tickets to People's Quesiton Time tonight 7pm Wood Green Dominion Centre

I booked too many tickets to tonight's question time with Boris Johnson - if anyone wants to come there's 2 tickets - send me a connection…

Started by Sophie

0 Mar 19, 2015

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday March 22nd - The Tom Miller Quartet

An excellent gig at the Salisbury this sunday night...... The Tom Miller Quartet  Tom Millar quartet return to the Salisbury, performing ma…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Mar 18, 2015

Free Pregnancy Yoga at Lordship park

Haringey council is offering free community pregnancy yoga classes on Saturdays at Lordship Park Hub. The initiative is being supported by…

Started by olivia festy

6 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by olivia festy

Tottenham Decides | Selby Centre Hosts Election Hustings

The Selby Trust is hosting a General Election Hustings for Tottenham residents.  21st April 2015 | 1:30pm - 4pm Confirmed to attend are the…

Started by Selby Centre

1 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Philip

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service