Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bfmiff2015 bfm International Film Festival 2015

London— March 17, 2015. The bfmiff2015 12th Edition is to return to London after an absence of 4 years. The festival will take place from t…

Started by Joy Joy

0 May 19, 2015

Gaelic4Girls - Gaelic Football for girls

Holloway Gaels Ladies Football Club are a ladies GAA cub based in Downhills Park, Haringey, they are running a Gaelic4FGirls programme for…

Started by Eire Og London

0 May 18, 2015

The Hub Circle- 6/6/15 3-5pm

Calling all musicians! Would you like to join our all new artist and performers circle? The 1st Saturday of every month the Hub is opening…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 May 18, 2015

Water Colour Painting

I've recently taken up Water Colour Painting and have tried some of the drop in classes at the HUB which are ok to a point. I've also gone…

Started by Philip

1 May 15, 2015
Reply by Lauren

North Harringay Summer Fair 2015 - Saturday 6th june, 12-3.30pm

North Harringay Summer Fair 2015 Saturday 6th June, 12 - 3.30pm Live Music and Folk Dancing BBQ & Jerk Chicken Bar with Pimms, beer an…

Started by North Harringay PSA

3 May 15, 2015
Reply by Tom Devine

Internment at Alexandra Palace Exhibition at Ally Pally

To mark the centenary of the First World War, Alexandra Palace's rather crypticly named ‘War on the Home Front’ exhibition tells the litt…

Started by Hugh

0 May 15, 2015

Cinema Club for the Over 60's: May 18 - The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Haringey Forum for Older People's (HFOP) Cinema Club for the Over '60's is now in its fifth month.  This month's film on Monday, May 18th i…

Started by Cowper

0 May 13, 2015

Saturday squash for beginners - Tottenham Green

This is probably more of an event than a discussion, but I just wanted to let people know about a new beginners' squash session being run b…

Started by jane

0 May 13, 2015

Sewing Group @ the Hub

Sewing Group Wednesdays 10.30-12.30 Come and join our little group, learn about design, pattern cutting, stitching, machine and hand sewing…

0 May 13, 2015

Come and join the fun- Fitness Sessions at the Hub

Come and join the fun- Tuesdays- ZUMBA (women only), 10-11am. £2 per session Thursdays- TAI CHI- 10-11am. £3 per session Sundays- Begginers…

0 May 13, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service