Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School's Out: Free and low-cost events from @haringeycouncil this summer

Find free and low cost activities for children and young people in Haringey this summer Summer Fun 2015 [pdf]

Started by Liz

1 Jul 20, 2015

Loads of FREE family activities this summer at Railway Fields! Check it out, spread the word!

Started by MsRailwayFields

3 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by MsRailwayFields

Do you have suggestions of things to do with kids this coming week (20th - 24th July)?

Hi Everyone, I am taking care of my 4 year old god-daughter this week and I am looking into fun things we can do. If you have any suggestio…

Started by Haringey Cat

1 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Prom tonight

Hi, have one Prom ticket (standing!) for this evening 7.30 at the Royal Albert Hall. Beethoven's 9th.  City of Birmingham orchestra and cho…

Started by Kit

0 Jul 19, 2015

Where and when are the best pub quizzes in Harringay?

Hi Everyone, Please could you give me your recommendations for pub quizzes in Harringay or nearby? The only one I've been to is the one at…

Started by Haringey Cat

8 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Philip

Yak at The Langham Club, Green Lanes, tonight.

Started by hob

0 Jul 18, 2015

Bar/restaurant/jazz at Karamel - an absolute delight!

Thursday evening jazz sessions at Karamel are a real treat. And it's accessible so appeals to those beyond committed jazz fans. Featuring t…

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

3 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Nicky L

What is there to eat in your front garden this month?

Last Sunday, a few of us met up in Passion Cafe over coffee to talk about growing edibles in our front gardens. As ever, when a bunch of ga…

Started by Liz

19 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Suhith Shivanath

London Indian Film Festival

If you like your Indian cinema more indie than Bollywood, check out the London Indian Film Festival this month. More details here: http://l…

Started by Sandi

0 Jul 16, 2015

This Weekend: William Morris Themed Walthamstow Garden Party

Image: Create This weekend sees the Walthamstow Garden Party, a free two-day festival celebrating Waltham Forest’s creative and cultural…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 16, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service