Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Women's Rights speaker tour North London: FEARLESS

For anyone who is interested in women's rights events, ActionAid have recently launched their new campaign FEARLESS and they've organised a…

Started by Sophie

0 Sep 14, 2015

Are you a teacher, governor or parent at a Haringey primary school? Railway Fields Autumn term!

Dear HOLers I am writing from Railway Fields, your beautiful Local Nature Reserve, a small haven of wildlife and urban diversity located…

Started by MsRailwayFields

0 Sep 14, 2015

squash partner

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would like a game of Squash as i am currently looking for a Squash partner, I am quite new to playing but gen…

Started by Joel

4 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Philip

Exhibition: 'Portraits' by IMPREINT

Opened today the last of a series of exhibitions around the world of the project 'Portraits' by the artist IMPREINT. The project kickstart…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Sep 10, 2015

Bargain disposals

Peter of Park Road N4 house clearances is on the move! But many bargains still, glassware, kitchen things, electronics, books, records, clo…

Started by Geoffrey Shorter

0 Sep 10, 2015

Explore your creative side in Haringey Libraries this September

Creative writing classes, life drawing courses and knitting and craft groups plus craft and messy mornings for you and your toddlers as wel…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 10, 2015

Looking for stalls for Harringay Street party - Unit 25 Block Party

Hi all - I'm organising a street party on Colina Mews, N15 and looking for anyone that might want to have a stall at the event,  please con…

Started by Colina Mews - Street Party

0 Sep 7, 2015

Football Coaching in Russell Park

There is now a fully licensed football coach now in Russell Park every Saturday at 1pm..   All children of all ages are welcome. Please not…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 6, 2015

Back to School Play Street - Falkland Road this Sunday

Please bring your kids along to the Falkland Road Play Street this Sunday 6th September.  The street will be closed for play from 2.30-5pm…

Started by Nick G-T

1 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Nick G-T

Back to School Play Street - Falkland Road N8 - Today!

Please feel free to bring your kids along to the Falkland Road Play Street today, Sunday 6th September.  The street will be closed for play…

Started by Nick G-T

1 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Nick G-T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service