Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spring Family Session at Railway Fields- tomorrow!!!

Join us tomorrow for some pond dipping (if the weather is ok) and a Spring treasure hunt. Pond dipping 11.00-13.00 Spring treasure hunt 14.…

Started by MsRailwayFields

0 Mar 31, 2016

Easter fun from @haringeycouncil

Now the chocolate is eaten and the sun is out, if you're looking for things for the kids to do this holiday, Haringey Council have a number…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 31, 2016

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Sunday the 3rd of April - The Corrie Dick Band

A great gig in the Salisbury this Sunday Led by young Scottish drum sensation Corrie Dick, this 4-piece super-band - featuring young star…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Mar 30, 2016

GET RUNNING FIT FOR CROUCH END 10k - Run Training Sessions start Tuesday 29th, for 7 weeks

Adults training for the YMCA Crouch End 10km event on Sunday 15th May can join the run training sessions every Tuesday evening, from 29th M…

Started by YMCA North London

0 Mar 24, 2016

Cinema Club for the Over '60s; The Finest Hours; Mon, Mar 28; The Vue; 12:00pm

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 60's film is The Finest Hours starring Chris Pine, Casey Affleck and Ben Foster Synopsis In February…

Started by Cowper

0 Mar 22, 2016

Balinese Kecak

This Sunday 20 March, leading expert in Balinese Kecak - Andy Channing - will be running a Kecak Workshop at Southbank Centre from 1-3pm. T…

Started by Kit

0 Mar 18, 2016

Velopark...off road review

Some time ago I posted questions about getting to the Velopark and had a variety of answers(one accurate!) I have finally made the trip! Fi…

Started by Philip

3 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by andy h

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday 20th of March - Hitchcock/Veitch/Gedrych/Pritchard

Another great gig this Sunday at The Salisbury ........ Hitchcock/Veitch/Gedrych/Pritchard is a new group of active young musicians from Lo…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Mar 15, 2016

New River Open Mic Storytelling

Open Mic Storytelling evening at New River Studios We will be hosting an open mic evening of stories from around the world featuring master…

Started by Kitty Jackson

0 Mar 15, 2016

I'm looking for a Jazz duo or trio to perform at Bernie Grant Arts Centre's Jazz Lounge on Wednesdays

Hi there I run the jazz lounge every Wednesday from 6pm till 11pm at Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Tottenham. I would like to introduce live mu…

Started by Melanie Whittaker

2 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Melanie Whittaker

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service