Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help clean up Harringay's New River path - Saturday 28 May

Clean Up UK and Thames 21 have organised a New River clean up day in Harringay. During the day volunteers will be working on the path from…

Started by Michael Anderson

36 May 29, 2016
Reply by Sandra V

Indoor Market

Letting all know that SHINE Enterprise Centre at 89 - 91 Turnpike Lane N8 ODY Are holding an indoor market. tomorrow (Saturday 28th May) Fr…

Started by L. Andrews

0 May 27, 2016

National Bookstart Week 2016 heads under the sea!

BookTrust's annual celebration of sharing stories, books and rhymes will run from 6th -12th June, this year’s theme is “Under the Sea” Stro…

Started by Liz

0 May 27, 2016

The second Stroud Green Festival 16-26th June

CLASSICAL, EARLY MUSIC, JAZZ, FOLK & THEATRE The festival will include internationally renowned artists, including Soprano Emma Kirkby…

Started by Liz

0 May 27, 2016

Half term fun activities for children and young people

Haringey Council's programme of things for children and young people to do during the May half-term is now available online, paper copies a…

Started by Liz

0 May 27, 2016

Jason Rebello and Robert Mitchell perform in Wood Green on 8th June

Xantoné Blacq Presents: An Evening With Jason Rebello and Robert Mitchell This musical performance is a remarkable event in the making. Ja…

Started by Collage Arts

0 May 26, 2016

Cinema Club for the Over '60s; My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2; Mon, May 30; The Vue; 12:00pm

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 60's film is 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2' starring Nia Vardalos. SynopsisParenting and marriage is b…

Started by Cowper

0 May 25, 2016

Jazz at The Salisbury presents, Sunday 29th of June - The Joy Ellis Quartet

A great gig at the Salisbury this Sunday night Joy Ellis is a pianist, singer and composer based in London, UK.Since appearing on the musi…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 May 24, 2016

Ladder Recipe 'Book'

This is my first post on here, so apologies if I commit a faux pas. My name is Rob and I live on the Ladder. I’m a designer in my daily lif…

Started by Rob Bowes

14 May 24, 2016
Reply by Rob Bowes

Tennis - playing and Lessons

Hello all I would like to make most of the tennis courts that we have available in the parks nearby, mainly Chestnuts Park, but Downhills P…

Started by Mimi

8 May 23, 2016
Reply by francesca

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service