Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

£773,000 extra required for Haringey Council letting agency Move51degreesNorth

The council has set up the Move51degreNorth private sector lettings agency. It will be run by Homes for Haringey on a commission basis. Fu…

Started by Martin Ball

1 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Haringey Council Expenses in 2015

Found some expenses data on Haringey council website - always good of them to share. Made a quick interactive report in Tableau - link belo…

Started by Adam B

3 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Restriction of Information request?

THE public could have to pay £100 to make Freedom of Information requests under a right-to-know crackdown Article, The Independent CDC Hari…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Food waste non collection

Is anyone else having problems with their food waste collection? I have just complained for the fourth time since August that our food wast…

Started by Karen Alexander

7 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Katie K

Hustings in Haringey for #GE2015

Have just received this through email via the local 38 degrees. Please add any further information in the comments. This is all the informa…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Is this £20,000 film aimed at attracting developers to Haringey?

HARINGEY Council has just spent £20,000 on a 90 second film to "tell the Haringey story". (I'm surprised it can be so easily afforded). The…

Started by Clive Carter

23 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Who is in the "i am in" Haringey Council video?

Who do you recognise in the video released by Haringey Council as part of the new logo and brand identity change? I recognise Mat of Cravi…

Started by Martin Ball

28 Sep 26, 2015

Haringey Planning Community Conference

Below is an invitation being sent to resident groups throughout the borough. If you are part of a group and would like to attend, but haven…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 24, 2015

Greig City Academy Open Evening

Wednesday, September 30, 6-8pm, High Street, Hornsey, N8 7NU. This is a great local school. Loads of STEM activities - building racing cars…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Sep 24, 2015

A tale of two Council website home-pages

I'VE RECENTLY made visits to the Borough of Sutton in south London, where the Liberal Democrat Party have just won a by-election. The most…

Started by Clive Carter

45 Sep 23, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service