Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End Christmas Film

It seems as if the community is coming together more than ever. The Crouch End Christmas Film (Florian Films). Years of campaigning (on th…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Crouchhall

The long slow death of local government

With all that's been going on politically, it's easy to miss this but, in truth, we've barely begun to see the effects of 'austerity' on pu…

Started by Liz

5 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Sarah

Is it appropriate for Grainger to give £1,000 of sponsorship to Haringey Council's winter market 2015?

The latest twist in the relationship between Haringey Council and developers is that Grainger plc are providing a sponsorship of £1,000 for…

Started by Martin Ball

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Sarah

Consultation on School Admission Arrangements

FAQs /Easy version School Admissions Consultation H & H article This only applies to primary schools at the moment.  I would have tho…

Started by Angela

33 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

Veolia - very poor service

I have ordered new wheelie bins for over a month now!! Every time I call they promise another date of delivery. This passes and I see no bi…

Started by Phivos

38 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

What Future for Haringey?

A 33 minute 16mm film made for Haringey Council in 1974 ('What Future For Haringey') was recently discovered in Hornsey Town Hall and has b…

Started by Chris Setz

14 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Chris Setz

Who trained the architects of the Bruce Grove station tart-up?

They forgot about disabled access. They did leave a gap for a lift at a later date though. How on earth did this get passed? What kind of p…

Started by pamish

18 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by pamish

penalty - expired residential parking permit

I live in Stroud Green and after a few days with the lurgy, I emerged this morning to find a penalty notice on my  because my parking per…

Started by rosesky

6 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Mark Smith

WAS there any better way to spend £900,000?

AT THIS evening's Haringey Cabinet meeting, we learnt that there is a multi-million pound overspend and the Council is to dig further into…

Started by Clive Carter

19 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Billy Hole

BBC Radio London | DriveTime | Eddie Nestor | Cllr. Goldberg | and the remarkable Mr. Ball

On Chicken Town (grant = £90,000; v. soft loan = £210,000) On the radio, for playback: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p036hyy4#pla from 01…

Started by Clive Carter

7 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service