Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alroy Road/ Endymion Road "accessiblity improvments"

Further to Cllr Emina Ibrahim's discussion on  Alroy Road/ Endymion Road "improvements"  and subsequent disappointment by local residents d…

Started by TTTH

0 Feb 3, 2016

Who's In? calling all good pro-Europeans...

The Prime Minister will shortly announce the date of his promised referendum on our continued membership of the European Union. I am a memb…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

22 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Tottenham Labour Party Defend Councilor Gideon Bull

The local party seem to be very clear in their support.  _______ Dear X Re: Suspension of Cllr Gideon Bull - Motion Passed   Following the…

Started by P Knight

1 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by JJ B

Expired parking permits

I have friends visiting tomorrow for the weekend and I've just looked at my parking permits and discovered that the last scratch-off year o…

Started by AndrewAW1

7 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Keep the Cally Tube open

Defy Boris's plans for closure, & sign this petition in support of Caledonian Road Tube Station to remain open. https://www.change.org/

Started by matthew cuthbert

7 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Haringey takes first steps to divest from fossil fuels

A ground-breaking pledge to invest one-third of Haringey Council’s equity funds into a Low Carbon Fund was agreed by the council’s Pensions…

Started by Quentin Given

2 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Quentin Given

There will be no consultation on Service Charges for Haringey council tenants this year

I am alarmed to hear that Haringey Council is not planning to consult its tenants on service charge increases this year. We think that con…

Started by Paul Burnham

0 Jan 23, 2016

Hermitage Road speed bumps

After reporting that the speed bumps had not been re-installed by contractors after road works last year, I have been contacted by the coun…

Started by James Ingram

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by clare

Tell us about your care experiences and earn £20

Do you know someone over 75 who has received care from community or district nurses in their own home? Or do you know someone who is a care…

Started by Jo Maybin

0 Jan 18, 2016

Marcus Garvey Library isn't likely to re-open in February 2016 as promised by Haringey Council

In August 2015 the Marcus Garvey Library, in Tottenham, was closed by Haringey Council for building work that also involves installing a cu…

Started by Martin Ball

3 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service