Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Labour hits out at return of major event in park

Labour makes some great points about the threatened return of a major event in a public park. These are their key ones: Event decision ste…

Started by Clive Carter

54 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

Cllr Gideon Bull Reinstated Today. Catherine West's stance on this issue.

Today Labour councillor Gideon Bull is reinstated to the Labour Party having been suspended for 3 months as a result of speaking against th…

Started by Brian

1 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

Greenpeace Petition for Government Review of air pollution from Traffic

As we focus on traffic and chat pollution in Harringay I thought some HoL members might want to sign this Greenpeace Petition https://secur…

Started by Penny A

2 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Souvarine

Please help Disabled People and sign my petition

Hi, I just started a Care2 petition: Make all disabled bays outside a resident home allocated to that home only. If enough people sign my…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

20 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Saddic

Help save Finsbury Park from the Council

Sad news from http://thefriendsoffinsburypark.org.uk that they're fundraising for a judicial review of the Council's decision to turn our g…

Started by Chris Setz

11 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by TTTH

Age UK Haringey to Cease Operations

It appears that Age UK Haringey has fallen victim to the decreasing level public and third sector funding. The following letter to was circ…

Started by HoL Site Admin

9 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by tmc

Box junctions on Green Lanes

I haven't noticed this on here, although I may just be searching for the wrong thing. Looks like there are plans to put box junctions on Gr…

Started by AndrewAW1

6 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Morris Mustard

THE new brand identity for the Borough:—"I am in"

New brand identity strategy for Haringey "I am in" Discuss. CDC Haringey Councillor Liberal Democrat Party --- update to mark the 'soft la…

Started by Clive Carter

274 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Closure of Day Care Centres - The 'right' choice.

"Electing a Labour council is the best protection for your community against the onslaught from this Conservative Government. Even in the t…

Started by Brian

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Free audiobooks via the @HaringeyLibraries app

The Haringey Libraries app was updated recently and I've noticed that you can now easily access their free audiobooks service via the app (…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 31, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service