Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sir Humphrey Casts Light on Brexit

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Angela

Haringey is one of the top 5 supporters of the Remain campaign

Remain -  75.6% Leave - 24.4% The others are Gibraltar, Lambeth, Hackney and Foyle. 

Started by Angela

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Dick Harris

Frustrated with interactive traffic map

I've been trying to post on the interactive map as instructed by the letter from Haringey council. But I find it rather impenetrable - have…

Started by Maddy

3 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by JoeW

The referendum quiz

A quiz has been put together, it won’t try and tell you how to vote, or convince you to change your mind. It measures your opinions and va…

Started by matthew cuthbert

13 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

How Harringay voted in May 2016- no spin! Excludes postal votes (they are put into a general 'pot')

As the Harringay by-election has now been confirmed for July 28, the various parties will be knocking up dodgy barcharts with claims of how…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

0 Jun 21, 2016

Review of Local Buildings of Merit List vy Council

I understand that the council is undertaking a review of their local list of buildings of merit which is out of date. However there is no p…

Started by Lesley Ramm

11 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Ceri

EU Referendum - Postal Votes?

So I have just been advised by Haringey Council that I will be unable to vote by post, because I missed the deadline, despite emailing them…

Started by Chris brock

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Philip

Haringey's New Cabinet Announced

A new Cabinet has been appointed by the Council leader.  They are: New: Cllr Peray Ahmet - Cabinet Member for Environment Cllr Eugene Ayis…

Started by HoL Site Admin

16 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Postal Vote.

I have been told that my postal vote will not be posted  to me until  next Monday. I sent my application form back to them weeks ago . This…

Started by stuart

13 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Geraldine

Apex Tower Planning Meeting 9th May

Apex Towers planning meeting is finally happening, Monday May 9th. 7pm WG Civic Centre. See para 7 of this agenda, see the contemptuous dis…

Started by pamish

28 May 29, 2016
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service