Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yet another Sevacare scandal in which our Council is implicated in paying half the minimum wage

BBC: 'Seventeen care workers are alleging failure to be paid the minimum wage in the sector's biggest ever legal claim.' Some of the care w…

Started by Chris Setz

13 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

Reply from council about rough sleepers in Harringay and rubbish dumping in Green Lanes

A couple of weeks ago I emailed the council to ask how they were planning to tackle the issue of the increasing number of homeless people i…

Started by anton

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

Local Friends of Parks Groups Support National Movement to Get Legal Protection for Parks

Local parks groups are so concerned about the future of Haringey's parks that they are asking local people to sign a petition calling on th…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 16, 2016

Boundary Commission's report (published today)

The Boundary Commission is looking to transfer Stroud Green from Hornsey and Wood Green and add it to Tottenham (this would mean David Lamm…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

6 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Konrad B

Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

Does anyone know why Haringey council is refusing to crack down on basement conversions? Anyone have nightmare basement conversions in Hari…

Started by Ella B.

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

Hampden Road Planning Decision Next Week

Yesterday Max flagged the forthcoming planning decision on the  application for a very big 14 storey building on Hampden Road.  Officers ha…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 7, 2016

COFFEE WITH COUNCILLORS - 4th Saturday of every month at St.Paul's Church, Cavendish Road

On Saturday 27 August, Emine and I held our first Coffee with Councillors' forum.  This was at St. Paul's Church on Cavendish Road. In summ…

Started by Zena Brabazon

5 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Marie Presswell

Downhills Park Cafe to re-open this Friday

Good news from Cllr Peray Ahmet today who has sent me this email today. Thank you to Friends of Downhills Park for working with the council…

Started by Liz

4 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Sylvia Oland

Fusion failure at Tottenham Green Leisure Centre

I went to the pool at Tottenham Green today, after a break of several months, and it is in a disgraceful state of disrepair. Almost half th…

Started by Maddy

43 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by John D

Not enough rubbish in my bin.

Every time the dustmen come they always flip the lid open on my )black) bin and have a look inside. Sometimes, like today, they don't bothe…

Started by Madeline

6 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service