Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Consultations in libraries on recycling and waste coming up next week

In my inbox today from Haringey Council How can we recycle and reuse more whilst reducing waste in Haringey? – Have your say today We want…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 17, 2023

Gully cleaning - Parking suspended - job not done

I think that parking was suspended on several ladder roads earlier this month.  I was annoyed because the actual gully clearing job didn’t…

Started by Tim

5 Feb 8, 2023
Reply by JulieB

Haringey seeking to save money on rubbish collections?

Thanks to Geoff from Woodlands Park RA for surfacing a poorly publicised 'consultation' on rubbish collection, the wording of which makes i…

Started by Hugh

35 Dec 31, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey council. The most complained about council in the UK

Daily Mail: NINE out of ten of Britain's most complained about councils are in Greater London | Daily Mail Online

Started by Doodle

6 Dec 31, 2022
Reply by Philip

Haringey Libraries The Library Consortium update: use of online services 2nd -7th December

Haringey Libraries will be officially joining The Library Consortium (TLC) next month (December). The systems will be upgraded from 2 to 7…

Started by Liz

33 Dec 20, 2022
Reply by Luci

Help shape the future waste and cleansing strategy for the borough - Have your say in a new survey

A new survey has been launched to help improve understanding of the needs of residents and businesses in Haringey for waste removal and str…

Started by Liz

15 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

The end of Hornsey and Wood Green (as far as Parliament's concerned)?

The Boundaries commission propose to abolish Hornsey and Wood Green constituency. It is to be merged with Friern Barnet. East of Green Lane…

Started by Straw Cat

27 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by william darby

Wood Green to become an Enfield Seat - consultation closes Dec 5th

Apologies if I've missed other posts here regarding this, but thought this might be helpful in explaining the proposed boundary changes tha…

Started by Natalie

4 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Gordon T

The Gardens - Mobile Masts Development - Support/Objections Needed

Waldon Telecom have recently alerted some residents within the block of flats 67-109 Warwick Gardens of their proposed installation of mobi…

Started by Hannah

2 Nov 29, 2022
Reply by Hannah

Protect Trees, Protect Lives!

Dear friends and neighbours! Please come to support StAGS this Tuesday 29 November for Haringey Planning Committee's Planning Permission de…

Started by Friends of St Ann's Green Spaces

0 Nov 27, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service