Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rubbish in front garden

can anyone please advise  I have a house next to me that is divided into five flats. The bottom flat seems to have a high turnover of peopl…

Started by A Brown

7 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by mflat

Removal of Unused Disabled Spaces

With parking places increasingly being at a premium on the Ladder (and I assume throughout Harringay), it's worth making sure that all appr…

Started by Hugh

10 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Hugh

The Park

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/jul/08/parks-festivals-gigs-councils-local-authorities-open-spaces-spending-cuts-music-summer

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

62 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

N/A

Now in the past

Started by Sticky beak

3 Oct 11, 2018

FAO: Zena Brabazon - Endymion Roundabout

Have written to Zena Brabazon about this already but wanted to share my outrage and possibly gain some advocacy on this issue.  I frequentl…

Started by kotkas

82 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Nicky

So What Counts as Affordable Housing in Haringey?

So-called affordable housing is often anything but. In dealing with the Hampden Road Towers planning application, I learned a littel about…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Roger

Food waste recycling

Just wondering when Harringay Council stopped collecting food waste. I have been studiously putting my peelings out in the little caddy but…

Started by Alice B

7 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Alice B

Haringey Commits to Rubbish Control at Harringay Meeting

Recent disquiet about Rubbish and waste issues on Harringay Online led to one member asking the Ladder residents' group to host a meeting a…

Started by Hugh

67 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Petition; Allow failed Academies to return to Local Authority

From the petition; In the UK some schools turned into academies are failing and when this happens they’re not able to return to local autho…

Started by matt

19 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by matt

Lammy calls for People's Vote

Lammy has called for the Labour leadership to back a People's Vote regarding brexit. If a 'vote' does go ahead it's unclear what the questi…

Started by matt

61 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Neil

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service