Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Councillor Mike Hakata

Thank you to Councillor Hakata for his support with my Rogue Roofer - see my previous post. He was not able to assist me with getting my mo…

Started by Jane Bain

34 Mar 17
Reply by Ozbawn

School Streets PCNs code 53 issued unfairly

"I won my appeal, if you want to know about background tocase then have a look here Pepipoo case no.2210805143 user name P2e"

Started by Retired

3 Mar 17
Reply by Doodle

Cabinet Member - £350 energy money for all (£150 free) - uses Facebook to explain the deal

Here's Councillor Seema Chandwani (Cabinet Member for Customer Service, Welfare and the Public Realm) attempting, in a piece to camera in …

Started by Chris Setz

2 Mar 10
Reply by Will

Dull council tax question

Haringey haven't taken my direct debit today. Unusual. Anyone guess why? I'd contact them but I can't be waiting three weeks to find out...

Started by Philip

8 Mar 4
Reply by Paul C

Change of Green Bin collection policy?

Previously, green mixed recycling bins were collected every week but this has now changed and collection depends on fullness of the bin. I…

Started by adamvietnam

20 Feb 26
Reply by Dick Harris

Labour distances itself from under fire Councillor Joe Ejiofor

The former leader of Haringey Council has been removed as a Labour candidate.  I can confirm that the London Regional Labour Party removed…

Started by Will

15 Feb 25
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Gully cleaning - Parking suspended - job not done

I think that parking was suspended on several ladder roads earlier this month.  I was annoyed because the actual gully clearing job didn’t…

Started by Tim

3 Feb 24
Reply by Alan

Virtual visitors parking permits

So i created an account for the parking permits but its saying it cannot validate me and for the life of me I cannot find out how to do thi…

Started by Gemma

2 Feb 12
Reply by JennyC

More 'corruption' unveiled at the Council

Have a look at the litany of corruption leaving a clear trail behind the last leader. https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/local-council/haringey

Started by Hisky0

18 Feb 11
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Councillors questioned by police in Haringey fraud investigation

From the Ham & High: Police are investigating allegations of fraud linked to a council development scheme in Muswell Hill. Councillors…

Started by Brian

4 Feb 11
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service