Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Street Lighting - Up grade to LED's

Aware that Council are updating Street Lighting Had my Avenue upgraded to LED's the other day. Light daylight at night Does seem to upset b…

Started by Bob Ruggles

3 Oct 2, 2020
Reply by Sixfaces

Yellow Box Turnpike Lane. Junction Alexandra Road

Does anyone know who sits on Traffic Committee ? As trying to find out why there is only a Half yellow box in Turnpike lane As driving from…

Started by Bob Ruggles

3 Sep 26, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

Park Services

Keep crying it is costing them £500,000 to clear Parks of Rubbish I have ask How as aware that rubbish was cleared by Park Staff But last w…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Sep 19, 2020

The Dump The Tip

Visiting the dump / tip........  Do we still need to book a slot ... or just turn up pre Covid  cheers

Started by Rosemary Dunne

9 Sep 16, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Parks Services

Passed by Downhills park this afternoon - Lordship L:ane Entrance And noticed a bin full of  Purple Bags - Did not see them on way home. Bu…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Sep 16, 2020

Day of Action

As people may have seen from Social Media & elsewhere the MVM "Day of Action" went rather well. This site is largely dedicated to local…

Started by K. E. Hubbard

5 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by K. E. Hubbard

Parking permits

I'm just trying to work out the different parking permits across the borough. Does anyone know if the permits for the Ladder are the same a…

Started by AndrewAW1

17 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by Dave W

Day of Action

Hello, This may be a bit late but Make Votes Matter are running a DAY OF ACTION on Saturday 22nd August. The idea is to visit a landmark an…

Started by K. E. Hubbard

4 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by K. E. Hubbard

Haringey Councillor Preston Tabois suspended from Labour Party?

It is being reported that councillor and Labour London Assembly candidate Preston Tabois has been suspended from the party while an investi…

Started by Will

8 Aug 22, 2020
Reply by Neil Ford

Parking Enforcement

I joined HoL again primarily to ask how people feel about parking enforcement on Green Lanes. The stretch between Falkland and Frobisher is…

Started by Neil Ford

6 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Neil Ford

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service