Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Local Powers?

Set off digging around for stuff after Alison P's post just now on betting shops, I've caught up with what's happening with the Sustainable…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Sapphireblue

Shaping the Area Assembly Meetings in 2010

As a result of previous discussions on this site, I wrote to Gina Adamou, the Chair of our area assembly, to ask some questions about the w…

Started by Hugh

31 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Eagerly anticipating election pledges

I'm still eagerly anticipating hearing about the plans our local candidates have for Harringay. I'm sure they'll be sharing them with us so…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Dave Morris

Lib Dems Finally Release Names of St Ann's Candidates

Somewhat later than expected the local Liberal Democrat party has announced it's candidates for St Ann's ward.See the selection here.

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Hugh

What your Councillors Cost You

Information requested and received from Haringey Council under the Freedom of Information Act tells us that the six councillors in the Harr…

Started by Hugh

15 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Register of Councillors' Interests

The Local Government Act (2000) requires that the Council establishes and maintains a register of interests of councillors and co-opted mem…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Hugh

250 words the public sector should not use: 2010 edition.

How quickly a year goes by.  Yes, word fans, it is time for the annual Words that the Public Sector Should not Use list published by the LG…

Started by Liz

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Liz

Councillors Pay & Register of Interests

Given that we're at that time of the local political cycle when politicians are held to account and we select those who we'd like to repres…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 12, 2010

Sarkozy & Bruni set French webzines a-twitter. Can our Harringay pols twang HOL's heart- threads, just a little?

In light of Bruni&Sarkozy's (alleged) extra-Elysee  parallel amours, which I thought Paris would normally take in its stride, can all y…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

3 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by matt

The scandal of idle roadworks and the state of our roads

Any of us who have had regularly to cycle or drive through north London over the last eighteen months will surely have pulled out most of t…

Started by Harringay Birder

16 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service