Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,244)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wordles from candidate videos

I'll be writing a little more over the nest few days on what I think the candidates are saying. One of the things I've done is to make Word…

Started by Hugh

6 May 1, 2010
Reply by Alison P

Any Questions for the Candidates in the Local Elections?

We've been uploading election material, adding links and filming videos, all to try and put us all in the position where we can cast a more…

Started by Hugh

21 May 1, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Library Catalogue Online

Stumbled across this today by accident. Seems like Haringey Libraries have their catalogue online. Good for them.

Started by Hugh

6 May 1, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Connected - what London Overground will look like

Thanks to @Nigello for the link to this map of what the London Overground will look like when it's completed:

Started by Hugh

14 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

Could Haringey have a hung council?

These two articles think it is a possibility - with Harringay being one of the crucial wards. "Harringay, Bounds Green and Noel Park wards…

Started by Adam

14 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Turn the Tables - Doorstepper

Fancy turning the tables on prospective MPs knocking at your door? How about trying Doorstepper. Shoot a 5-minute video interview with the…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 29, 2010

Bigot-gate and the role of social networks in the election

Social media is playing a significant role in the election; from increasing voter registration rates amongst the young, to driving traffic…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 29, 2010

1 in 4 voters likley to choose different parties in local & general elections

I've been musing for a while now about the likely effect of holding both general and local elctions on the same day. So I was pleased to c…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 29, 2010

Sean Sullivan (Tottenham Conservative) election material

I like to keep myself informed of the policies, etc of the local candidates and opened the recent leaflet delivered on behalf of Sean Sulli…

Started by Yvonne

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

6th May Ballot Papers Already!

When I was travelling abroad a good deal more than I do at the moment, I signed up for a postal ballot. I keep meaning to take myself off i…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service