Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council tax direct debit not taken

Morning - our council tax direct debit wasn’t taken today. I’ve spoken to the bank and they said it wasn’t claimed. Anyone else? 

Started by Glamorgeous

3 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by CAN8

Finsbury Park. Traffic Gates still closed

Passed by this afternoon Noticed as stuck in traffic. Massive pile of Christmas Trees. Be a real Joke selling Trees, if traffic Gates are c…

Started by Bob Ruggles

24 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Donna FT

Haringey Parks & Greens

Often hear of Council Service reductions and issues with Our Rate Payers Parks Especially safety issues, as many are Now not closed at Nigh…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Nov 29, 2020

Residents at Vale Road in N4 call for services (and service charge refunds)

Residents at Vale Road in N4 say that the green space on their estate which is supposed to be maintained by Homes for Haringey has seen…

Started by Paul Burnham

1 Nov 27, 2020
Reply by Paul Burnham

Rubbish collectors

The bins have just been collected, and in the process a considerable amount of rubbish was spilled over my front path, the pavement and the…

Started by Maddy

5 Nov 26, 2020
Reply by Hugh

How many users check out Council Facebook Page ?

( Sorry unable to paste Link ? In recent months they have gone full blow information on their Page Including report's on Dumping Offences M…

Started by Bob Ruggles

3 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by Neil

Haringey Approves School Streets Programme

Streets outside Haringey's schools will be closed to cars to reduce air pollution and improve safety. Councillors in Haringey have approved…

Started by HoL Site Admin

9 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by Will

Consultation on Haringey's Future

Haringey is consulting on the new local plan. If you're not sure what a local plan is, the borough defines as follows: The Local Plan is a…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

Haringey being Green

Can someone please explain How Haringey can be a Green Local Authority When its cleansing Contractor uses so many Purple bags On the Counci…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Nov 18, 2020

Council Tax

My wife and I recently left Haringey so I may soon be saying goodbye to these boards. In the mean time I need partly to vent and partly to…

Started by Ian Craine

10 Nov 18, 2020
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service