Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council opt to light up our season: Haringey notch up biggest rise in Xmas lighting as others cut

The BBC have this morning published the results of a freedom of information driven survey on how much the spending of London's councils…

Started by Hugh

10 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Find out about starting a local council for your neighbourhood

In my mailbag this morning:   You may well have considered the possibilities of local - truly local - governance. We at NALC (the National…

Started by Hugh

7 Jan 13, 2012

An IT System That Actually Works !!!

I recently lost my Freedom Pass ( concession travel for those 60 and over ) so I rang the helpline number ( 0845 275 7054 ) to find out how…

Started by John D

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by matt

Visitors and parking permit

The system is longwinded but what is really bad about it is that you pay in advance, wait for the tickets which are not numerically in orde…

Started by Brigitta Handforth

1 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Job for a Day Proposal

We have a family member who's getting a special birthday present. He's been booked in London Zoo's Keeper for a Day scheme. Not only will h…

Started by Alan Stanton

8 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Malcolm

Queues for parking permits - DISGRACE!

I got the shock of my life the other day when I saw the size of the queue to get a parking permit from the wood green council "shop".  I've…

Started by neiltingley

44 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Malcolm

CPZ bank holiday parking question

Does anyone know if we need to use visitors permits today and tomorrow? I'm in GLB, I've searched the council website and it says 'normal B…

Started by JulieB

10 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Parking for those working at residential addresses

Hi - we're about to start working with a nanny, who is going to be driving to our house every day to look after our children. Does anyone k…

Started by Paul Harvey

3 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Paul Harvey

Changes to Waste & Recycling Collections

Not sure if this has been picked up, but the Haringey People and the recent Veolia flyer about Christmas waste collections mentioned that t…

Started by Justin Guest

5 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Time to abolish Haringey's 'nightlife tax'?

With the Standard glorying in the 9 month setback to Westminster's plans to introduce a 'nightlife tax' in the West End, it's an appropr…

Started by Hugh

5 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service