Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pot Holes

My car was damaged a few weeks ago at turnpike lane , going north on green lanes, did anyone else suffer damage  or know roughly the day/da…

Started by Jane

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Extending the opening hours of Finsbury Park

This might be of interest. The council will be consulting on extending the opening hours of the park from 14 May to 15 June. See planned co…

Started by Churros

7 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by linka

Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

Following the flyers informing us of the new waste collection regime, I wrote to Veolia requesting a small recycling wheelie bin, rather th…

Started by DrWhams

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

Parking permits - don't go in person!

My online application to renew my parking permit failed to complete as the payment wouldn't go through, and my credit card subsequently fro…

Started by Maddy

6 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Andy H

Consultation on changes to track, gym and tennis facilities and extended opening hours in Finsbury Park

Image from London Heathside   Following various posts on HoL about the Finsbury Park Athletics track, the Council published a new consultat…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

Let Haringey’s Education Commission know what you think

Dame Anna Hassan, newly appointed Chair of Haringey’s independent Education Commission ‘Outstanding for All’, has asked the borough’s child…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 May 29, 2012
Reply by Angela

End of Austerity . . . for some?

As a councillor I'm privileged to be asked to all sorts of events — free and not-so-free. So naturally I'm delighted with my invitation to…

Started by Alan Stanton

12 May 25, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

One Hundred Years of Public Health

The 2010 NHS White Paper paved the way for responsibility for public health to transfer from the NHS to councils from 2013. Health issues h…

Started by Liz

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Pressdesk at Haringey Council

Bi-Weekly bin collections coming to Harringay

With bi weekly rubbish collections coming our way this summer, Liberal Democrat politicians in parts of the borough where it's already oper…

Started by Hugh

65 May 17, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

New recycling wheelie bins

We received not one but two flyers even though there is only one letterbox and one doorbell.  So much for Haringey common sense.  I am not…

Started by Charlotte

6 May 14, 2012
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service