Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council: cutting corners for property partners?

THE local Council might do well to reflect on the closeness of its relationship with property developers; it seems often to lead to trouble…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Sep 3, 2012

Healthwatch Haringey – Help Shape Your Local Health and Social Care Watchdog

The Council is charged with establishing a local Haringey Healthwatch to take effect from 1 April 2013. It will be called Healthwatch Har…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 26, 2012

How do you complain about the poor service Veolia provide?

anyone know how to complain about Veolia?  Looking at their website the only way is to 'contact us' which takes you to report dumping etc…

Started by Johnny

22 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Recycling collection (lack of it)

Over two weeks now since they last collected the recycling in our road - which quite frankly is taking the proverbial. Anyone got any idea…

Started by PaulG

10 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Anette

School Places for this Autumn 2012. is there a shortage?

There was a flurry of concern* earlier this year, but did everyone get a place in the end? *Link added by site admin

Started by David Barry

14 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

One law for us, another for them

A Council CCTV parking enforcement car was parked on a corner, on double yellow lines at 1209 today. I asked the occupants why and the driv…

Started by John D

23 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by John D

Extra black bins for everyone?

Extra black bins for all?!?! We had a real jobs worth from the council visit us yeterday who spoke to my husband as I was out. He told us t…

Started by Marie

9 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Anette

Communicating with Veolia

I had to telephone Veolia last week as well, as our rubbish (Etherley Road) had not been picked up either.  (I always make a point of tryin…

Started by Laura Miller

1 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Communicating with Veolia

I hate bringing up the Veolia topic again – more complaints! – but I can't work out how to communicate with them... Two weeks ago they miss…

Started by Isabelle

5 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

Council creates fund to tackle inequality and receive ideas for a better society

One Borough One Future fund – ideas for a Better Society (link below to Haringey Independent article. Not to Haringey People, where the las…

Started by Clive Carter

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by jane waller

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service