Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meeting at Stroud Green & Harringay Library About Future of Library Services-CANCELLED

There is a  meeting this weekend with  John Morris,  the Council's Head of Leisure Services,  about library services at Stroud Green &…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Veolia Vandalism

This morning I went into the front garden after the recycling collection to find my hebe small tree had been felled.   As it was perfectl…

Started by Louisa Spivack

4 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Anette

New Appeals Service for Private Parking Tickets Comes Down on Side of Motorists

Photo: National Motorists Action Group The first report into the…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 5, 2013

Parking vouchers?

Hi, I often see things that look a bit like scratch cards in people's windshields/stuck on their car windows on my road.  Are these parking…

Started by Charlotte

14 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Potholes and the Poor Condition of Road Surfaces

Living and working in Harringay is taking it's toll on my car, I'm finding more and more potholes on a daily basis and even more areas that…

Started by Esat Karahasan

7 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Barking dog... complaint not getting through.

A nearby house was keeping a dog out in their back garden last year for hours and hours, sometimes at night (say past 11pm). The dog would…

Started by Isabelle

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Neil

Street and footway repairs - your comments sought

Cllr Karen Alexander and I have recently done a check of all of the roads on the Harringay Ladder and the other parts of Harringay Ward in…

Started by David Schmitz

1 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Very confused by council patching up tarmac on unadopted land while refusing to deal with fly tipping in same area!

Our very hard-up council has just had contractors tarmac some unclaimed/unadopted land at the end of our street. I just don't get it? They…

Started by Neil

10 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Local Government Association says planning rules could drain the life from high streets

Apologies if I've missed a posting on this issue. Eric Pickles' changes to permitted development rules have now come into operation. The Lo…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 May 31, 2013

Borough wide 20mph in the offing

Haringey Council today unveiled plans for a borough-wide 20 mile-per-hour speed limit. Proposals for the limit, to be applied to all cou…

Started by Hugh

12 May 24, 2013
Reply by Grant

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service