Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Open Space and Bio-diversity Study Survey

Email from the Council received at HoL Towers today: Open Space and Bio-diversity Study Survey 22nd October – 16th November 2013 We have co…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 22, 2013

Are you struggling to pay your council tax bill?

Whatever you do, don't leave it. Council tax is a priority debt, meaning that it is urgent that you deal with it because the consequences o…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 22, 2013

Changes to Wood Green's Teen Library

It was brought to my attention last week that there were changes afoot re the award-winning teen library in Wood Green. There were fears in…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 21, 2013

How about this for an idea

Increase council tax by 10 or 20 %. The the next year give every member of Harringay a bond. At the end of year allow everyone to cash thei…

Started by Hugo

12 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Hugo

Harringay Ward Additional Licensing Scheme Info for Residents

Thought residents would be interested in an update on this scheme. Harringay Ward Additional Licensing Scheme Info for Residents THE SCHE…

Started by Karen Alexander

3 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by michaelw

veolia poor service again!

I am fed up with veolia and their poor customer service. I was packing a cardboard box to place into the green bin, when the veolia employe…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

9 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

Haringey Serious Case Review - Child T

Haringey Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) has published the report of the Serious Case Review on Child T.  People have probably see…

Started by Alan Stanton

1 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by John D

Public 'sees improvements amid cuts'

The BBC commissioned a poll (ICM) asking 1,031 people whether they think public services have got better or worse in the last 5 years. They…

Started by matt

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by matt

Veolia continued

Started the day yesterday with a ticket on our recycling bin, which as usual was nearly full. Veolia declined to empty it as 'it contains i…

Started by Johnny

51 Sep 30, 2013

Repair workers at Haringey Council have received £3.7million in bonuses in less than two years

According to today's Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2432926/Haringey-council-social-housing-repair-workers-receive-3-7

Started by Takaokagiejin

0 Sep 26, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service