Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Ann's and Harringay Area Forum, 6.30pm, Tuesday 21 January 2014 at Chestnuts Primary School, Blackboy Lane N15

Our next Area Forum meeting is next Tuesday, January 21. Please do try and come. The Council has just published its 20 year regeneration p…

Started by Zena Brabazon

0 Jan 16, 2014

Cllr Kober to give £2 million of our council tax for what?

At Cabinet Member Signing tomorrow (Tues 14th Jan), Cllr Claire Kober will single handedly be taking the decision to award £2M to iMPOWER '…

Started by alex

9 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by alex

Street art on public buildings

Hi, Wonder if any HOL readers might advise on which bit of a Local Authority one would need to pacify in order to obtain "permitted" street…

Started by ingo pless

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by ingo pless

15 January deadline to apply for infant or primary school place in 2014/15 academic year

There’s less than one week until the 15 January deadline to apply for a reception class place at an infant or primary school for a child st…

Started by Pressdesk at Haringey Council

0 Jan 8, 2014

Legal help needed to oppose betting shop application

Have received an early xmas present from Haringey Council. My objection to Betfred's application to open a second shop on the Tottenham Hig…

Started by Martin Ball

3 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Seasons Greetings from Karen, David & Asha

Cllr Karen Alexander, Cllr David Schmitz and Asha Kaur, your Harringay ward Liberal Democrat team would like to wish all our Harringay resi…

Started by Karen Alexander

14 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Rubbish Recycling Dates over Xmas

All details at http://www.haringey.gov.uk/bank-holiday-collections

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Dec 23, 2013

Visitor Parking Plea

As the cruel hand of Fate would have things, our boiler has chosen the first day of winter to throw the towel in. We've got a boiler man co…

Started by The L J Monk

3 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by The L J Monk

Haringey Libraries Review Launched Over Christmas

A review launched over Christmas?? The cynics amongst you may feel suspicious, but from what we can gather this looks like a good news revi…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 21, 2013

School Ethos

Schooling is such an important issue to us parents!  I feel like hanging from the christmas branches and singing at the top of my voice...i…

Started by gilly

2 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by gilly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service