Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Satellite Dish Petition is Back! And it Needs Your Support.

if you live in Harringay and would like to try and get the area de-cluttered from all the satellite dishes and estate agents boards, pleas…

Started by Penguin

32 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by JJ B

Well Done, Council Parking Dept and Royal Mail

I ordered Parking permits on line on Monday afternoon and they were here today ( Wednesday ) - with a 2nd-class stamp too. Credit where cre…

Started by John D

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Abi

Council Invites Residents to Choose Where to Make the Cuts

In a consultation launched yesterday under the title "Haringey: where next?"Haringey Coucil is both readying the residents of the borough a…

Started by Hugh

31 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"One Borough One Fuehrer" Jibe Lands Schmitz in the Schitz

The Haringey Independent carried the following story yesterday* (but you'll have to blame me for the headline): Harringay councillor ha…

Started by Hugh

31 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Haringey Website Best in Country

Independent web watchdog the Society of IT Management (Socitm) hailed Haringey’s website as the best in London and said others could learn…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by TBD

Tottenham Conservatives Campaign

Before Hugh begins his clampdown on local electioneering(I ruefully think he is right to do so) I just wondered if other areas than West Gr…

Started by Philip

3 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Philip

Interesting article re; Warehouse Community and LBH

Click here

Started by ingo pless

20 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Hannie P.

What are the limits to humour?

What shouldn't we laugh at? Steve Bell's Guardian cartoon pokes satirical fun at Paul Dacre's address to the Daily Mail masses with a pun o…

Started by Alan Stanton

19 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

LADDER COMMUNITY SAFETY PARTNERSHIP AND GARDENS RESIDENTS' ASSOCIATION COMMENT ON HARINGEY'S 20 YEAR REGENERATION PLANS

Two local residents' associations have submitted their formal comments and concerns to the Council's Planning department in response to the…

Started by Zena Brabazon

5 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by matt

Does your councillor have a library card?

And if they do, when was the last time they used it? Reading Harringay based public librarian and library activist Alan Wylie's excellent p…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 6, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service