Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

And about time too

Every London borough now has the power to fine people for spitting in public after Communities Secretary Eric Pickles last month agreed to…

Started by John D

22 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Another parking challenge issue

I have just challenged a parking ticket from Haringey. I stopped at a hatched zone on Hornsey High Street (opposite the plumbers merchants)…

Started by Philip

2 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Sign petition to Stop the cuts to Haringey's Children Centre

Please sign petition to Stop the cuts to Haringey's Children Centre via Change.org https://www.change.org/p/cllr-claire-kober-stop-the-cuts

Started by Sandra

2 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by maggie

Haringey's Future Mapped Out

Haringey has just released it key strategic planning documents for consultation.  There's no two ways about it, this is dull stuff; it's he…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 9, 2015

Tree Removal Cavendish Road

This from the Council's tree officer: The Prunus tree located between 55/57 Cavendish Road N4 is due for removal.  The tree has been colon…

Started by HoL Site Admin

10 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Chris Setz

More Commercial Concerts Scheduled For Finsbury Park

FINSBURY Park faces another summer of noise, damage and disruption as a result of Haringey Council's policy of promoting large-scale commer…

Started by Clive Carter

18 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Ruth

Haringey Now Charges £265 for an Estimate

I called Haringey yesterday to enquire what the cost would be to put dropped kerb in front of my house for off possible off road parking. T…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

3 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sarah

Grainger appoint McAslan to do design work for Apex House site

Grainger have appointed John McAslan as the architects for their proposed development on the Apex House site. And the sale of the site - u…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Feb 2, 2015

IMPORTANT - consultation deadline today.

If you have not read or had a chance to comment on Haringey's latest budget proposals, today is your last chance to have a say. Closure of…

Started by Maddy

13 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Council promise full employment*

According to the Council, as documented in: A plan for jobs, growth and prosperity On the final page (15), specific 'shoulds': In the perio…

Started by Chris Setz

20 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by JJ B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service