Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plusnet bt line

I have made the stupid mistake of moving to Plusnet last month, getting speeds upto 3mbps if I am lucky. Does anyone use Plusnet or a bt li…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

3 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by vaneska

Broadband - Landline Phone Allowance

Was checking my broadband account the other day. Seems they have without asking put a very high monthly allowance on my landline calls. Was…

Started by Bob Ruggles

7 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Alternatives to Virgin?

Are there any alternatives to Virgin in the area? I have been told that I have to live with my broadband connection constantly going offlin…

Started by maggie

2 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by Straw Cat

BT driving me crazy over 'data protection'

My BT settop box was on the blink 3 days ago and I phoned BT. Helpful person talked my through all the checks and concluded I needed a new…

Started by Philip

8 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Philip

sad news about homebase

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/may/25/bunnings-pulls-out-of-britain-after-1bn-plus-disaster

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

13 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Virgin Media - is it an outage or just me?

I hate to raise it again but has anyone else in Lothar / Endymion Road area lost their broadband WiFi service?  Or is it just my house?  Th…

Started by Nicky

1 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by bamako

Week Long Virgin Media Outage Lothair Road

havent had TV or broadband since last Sunday, and their latest change of estimated repair time is now Monday 16th at 3pm. i have read peopl…

Started by Andy H

24 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Ofcom: Virgin Media Better than Average Judged by Level of Complaints

Reading (and writing on!) HoL you'd be forgiven for thinking that Virgin Media is the worst of broadband providers. Having helped to contri…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Lex

Parking Charge scam at the North Mid

WARNING! ——Parking Scam at North Middlesex Hospital—— WARNING! UK Car Park Management have sent a Parking Charge Notice to my wife after ob…

Started by Kieran Cullen

15 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Milk delivered by mistake....Anyone know contact details of local milkman?

We recently had a local milkman knocking at our door to try to sign us up to milk delivery.  Given we live at the top of Raleigh Road and a…

Started by YvonneR

6 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by YvonneR

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service