Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Over 75s to pay licence fee

Anyone else livid about this? The BBC announce that the over 75s now have to pay the licence fee literally days after the D-Day 75th annive…

Started by Al

38 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Roger

Door to door Fish Salesman.. massive regrexit on my behalf :-(

This is a post about my recent experience with the T G Fisheries door to door Fish sales that visit the ladder. A friend has given me reall…

Started by sparkle

13 Jun 7, 2019
Reply by Sarah

Virgin Media - Intermittent Service for Over a Month - Now Crashed Completely

I have been ringing up Virgin Media on a virtually daily basis since March.  At first the service was intermittent (not working most mornin…

Started by Sapphireblue

6 May 24, 2019
Reply by Clare Heal

Getting Compensation when Your Broadband Goes Wrong

Poor or intermittent broadband service has been a recurring theme on HoL, almost since the site was set up twelve years ago. The issue has…

Started by Hugh

0 May 22, 2019

Dishonest Nextdoor Marketing

Has anyone else been getting one of these through their letterbox? It was addressed to "St Ann's Neighbour" at our house. Nextdoor has been…

Started by Peter

16 May 3, 2019
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Station accessibility

Having just travelled around Japan by rail for three weeks with a medium-sized wheeled suitcase, I found the journey home from London City…

Started by Maddy

4 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Are Energy Comparison Websites Accurate?

Forewarned about possible energy price rises after April 1 by an article I read the other day, I thought I'd take a quick look for a cheape…

Started by Hugh

9 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Best internet provider?

hello folks- we have recently moved into the area and looking at which internet provider to sign up with. I’ve heard that Virgin are very f…

Started by Sarfraz

18 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by Mimi

Water leaks and water meters

Some years back Thames Water installed a new stop cock (at the bottom of a newly installed access tube) just outside my front gate and repl…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Tris

If Virgin Media Provides your Wifi, Your Router is Available to the Public

I was surprised to learn today that for a while now our routers have been made part of Virgin's public wifi network. Yes, that's right the…

Started by Hugh

12 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service