Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CQC not fit for PURPOSE

So CQC came round to our practice last week and yes we did very well but they were a joke- i was actually on holiday but everyone I have sp…

Started by tigha

4 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by tigha

Gospel Oak - Barking electrification

Interesting blog post giving more details of the electrification and improvement scheme on the GOBlin, as it is apparently known.

Started by Maddy

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Virgin Media cable internet a good choice for Burgoyne road?

I'm just about to move back to Burgoyne road from working abroad. We used to use plusnet for broadband through a BT line up to when we were…

Started by Ralph Foster

11 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Alice B

Virgin Media Problems?

If you're having problems with your virgin media service this morning on the south part of the ladder, the exchange box outside 39/41ish Pe…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Dec 30, 2015

Virgin phone

I emailed Virgin yesterday to tell them my phone line is dead (again!) and they sent an automated reply telling me to 'call 150 from your V…

Started by Maddy

6 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by KP

TextNeck, iHunch, iPosture

IS your use of a mobile phone causing you an iHunch? The New York Times has an article about it.

Started by Clive Carter

0 Dec 13, 2015

Royal Mail email

Received a Royal Mail email this morning with tracking number. Usually these are phishing scams but no request for personal info ....not su…

Started by Philip

7 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Really odd online shopping substitutions

Yes, I know I should have checked but when I unpacked the Sainsburys delivery this afternoon I noticed. You ordered - Nescafé Cafe Parisien…

Started by Michael Anderson

5 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Norah Borough

Oh the shark has pretty teeth dear

Many of you (without those no junk mail stickers) may have got up this morning and sleepily cleared away the assorted pizza/clairvoyant mys…

Started by Liz

28 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Roulette machines: the crack cocaine of gambling (Guardian)

Article in the G2 section of today's Guardian: Roulette machines: the crack cocaine of gambling

Started by Clive Carter

12 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service