Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Harringay Online killing you?

How much dwell time do you spend online? time your screen time...it's not dissimilar to passive distraction of interaction or browsing. 'B…

Started by matthew cuthbert

13 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Virgin generosity

I got a call on my mobile this morning, purporting to be from Virgin Media: I have a home TV/phone/internet 'package' with them but not my…

Started by Maddy

1 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by tigha

Estate Agent signs breeding in my garden

Left my house this morning to find two estate agents to let signs have materialised in my tiny front garden one for Brian Thomas and one fo…

Started by Betty Careless

21 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Rob B

more errant mail

hello, once again we've received some mail to our address on hewitt road, this time to an "olli" and "becca". if anyone knows who they are…

Started by Ed Gorman

0 Jun 28, 2016

"This ridiculous bridge"

Any wet feet going to work this morning? #Grrrr @GNRailUK @NetworkRail "This Ridiculous bridge," as a parent exclaimed this morning. Many…

Started by matthew cuthbert

0 Jun 23, 2016

DPD delivery

HAs anyone else noticed the deliveries from this company have got even worse since wightman rds been closed? So many of their deliveries to…

Started by Lizzie R

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

BARKING - GOSPEL OAK OVERGROUND LATEST

If you look at our discussion on the Community News, chat & Local Information Forum you will see that we've posted details of our submi…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Mar 26, 2016

No doctor's appointments

I've been trying for over a month to get an appointment at my local surgery, Bridge House, where I've been a patient for twenty years. They…

Started by Maddy

39 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Kuds Hana

Stansted Airport - a warning!

I travelled from Stansted to Ireland last week and the experience was pretty terrible, partly thanks to Ryanair (I know, I know..) but also…

Started by Maddy

51 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Ruth

WHO is tracking you?

WHO is tracking you?  No, not the World Health Organisation, but dozens of commercial interests, mainly to better serve up ads to you. That…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Feb 19, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service