Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boycotting Suppliers who use the Royal Mail Parcel Delivery Service

These days most parcel deliveries by courier take place without issue. Parcels are left with a neighbour, or a safe place if you're not in.…

Started by Hugh

33 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by James R Grinter

BARKING - GOSPEL OAK OVERGROUND REOPENS ON MONDAY!

As you are probably aware, BGORUG's press release on Monday 6 February  http://barking-gospeloak.org.uk/documents/20170206_press_release.pd

Started by Glenn Wallis

5 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Postmen bending cards

Only a small thing to complain about, but the postman always shoves things through my letterbox by bending them in half - birthday and Xmas…

Started by Maddy

11 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by JJ B

Virgin Cable Down until Monday

At least in Fairfax Road - any idea why, or how extensive this is?  Also, I have had problems with the Tivo box - anyone else?

Started by Peter Chalk

59 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by mflat

Transport for London website

I feel very sorry for anyone trying to use the TfL journey planner who doesn't already know London like the back of their hand! I'm going t…

Started by Maddy

10 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Maddy

Virgin Media Internet Problem

My Virgin Media Service for Broadband Internet and TV has been down now for a week. Each time I have phoned them there is a message stating…

Started by bamako

5 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by John D

Alternative telecoms providers?

While I quite like my BT service(BT Vision, Infinity Broadband, phone etc) The bill comes in at around £70pcm and have just been advised of…

Started by Philip

5 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Philip

Network Rail Confirm Barking-Gospel Oak Rail Reopening

Following the issuing of BGORUG's press release http://tinyurl.com/hzowzmk Network Rail has confirmed to local press that the line will reo…

Started by Glenn Wallis

5 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Gospel oak to Barking Line

Does anyone have any idea when this line will reopen? I've searched high and low and the best I got was "February 2017" if anyone has a spe…

Started by Lydia

17 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Betty Careless

Acute Mental Health Services

Many people here will be familiar with the dearth of acute mental health services. The South Maudsley Hospital seems to be one of the few s…

Started by Philip

5 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Jane

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service