Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Film Making for Beginners

This has just come in via Haringey Independent Cinema - a bit late, but see my reply below. Learn how to make a 60 second film using profe…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Coming Soon to a House Near You?

I have been made aware that the Ladder appears to be in the midst of something of an renewed onslaught by developers who are turning houses…

Started by Hugh

34 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Anette

are you disturbed by aircraft noise?

Even though we are 30 miles from Heathrow, North and North East London is on the flight path (including the Ladder) which means that about…

Started by Adam

12 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by matt

Want to help win the Court Case against Metrobet?

I was with Haringey's legal team last week discussing the court case on 26th & 27th February. This is the case in which Metrobet are ap…

Started by Hugh

16 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Constant announcements on buses- noise pollution and Big Brother

I know its all over London now but the last little bit of peace and quiet to be found on the 141 and 341 has gone due to those constant ann…

Started by Ruth

13 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

"Better" Gambling Licence Application - Hearing Result

We started at 6 this evening. I got home about 30 minutes ago (It's now 11.45 pm). This was a tough one. Better had an expensive barrister…

Started by Hugh

11 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by Kake

Beware if you've been using Finsbury Park Avenue to Park for Sainsbury's

A wonderfully kind minicab driver just saved me £125 when I was parking up in FP Avenue. It's a private road and, unsurprisingly, they've j…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 24, 2008

New Arrivals in Green Lanes

1. The old Threshers is being fitted out as Marie Curie Charity shop. 2. New estate agent in the small office behind Better on Chesterfiel…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Interim Survey Results Sent to Councilllors

With the Green Lanes Strategy Group Meeting next week, I thought it might be timely to send the councillors an interim set of the Residents…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 23, 2008

Rubbish!

Does anyone know of any pressure / initiatives that are in train to reduce (eliminate?!) the rubbish that piles up on the corner of Roseber…

Started by Sara

7 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Carole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service