Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congratulations to the Big Green Bookshop! Winners of the Best New Business Award

Here are Tim and Simon picking up their award. More Winners

Started by Liz

4 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Another good reason to attend the Area Assembly

I put in a Making the Difference (www.haringey.gov.uk/index/council/decisions/areaassemblies/budgets.htm) funding bid a few weeks ago for £…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 2, 2008

GATHER AT MUNA'S...

...next weekend. But when? Friday evening? Saturday? Sunday roast? She thinks any time would be fine, as long as she know when to expect u…

Started by Van Howell

6 Jun 2, 2008
Reply by Van Howell

Area Assemblies. Some thoughts.

Well, here is the Council's view of the Area Assembly. I have to confess that I have never attended one (nor will this time due to previous…

Started by Liz

5 May 31, 2008
Reply by Liz

Getting your road cleaned up after the rubbish has been collected

If when you step out of your house on the morning when your bins are emptied ,you are find that the road is covered in litter then do somet…

Started by Liz

3 May 31, 2008
Reply by Anette

Update on Sainsbury's Traffic

A meeting about the traffic situation at Sainsbury's was held this morning between the local police, council representatives, Sainsbury's,…

Started by Hugh

9 May 31, 2008
Reply by Hugh

WhatDoTheyKnow - lifting the lid on the public sector

Here's an interesting site which gives full details on recent successul FOI requests, lists the contacts for all public authorities and gen…

Started by Hugh

0 May 30, 2008

Are social networks the new cities?

See this blog by hiding his light under a bushel member James Stewart. Why this site even gets a mention........well a link...........down…

Started by Hugh

3 May 30, 2008

Another blaze in Green Lanes (Apparently another HMO!!)

Two people were rescued by firefighters from a blazing house in Green Lanes early today. Photos on Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/vvo

Started by Paul Wood

4 May 29, 2008
Reply by Anette

Cleaner Harringay!

I've recently heard that our streets will be getting an aditional weekly clean. As well as the usual sweep, there'll be a street - rubbish…

Started by Nora Mulready

9 May 28, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service