Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,537)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freeconomy

Another site I came across. I'll let them explain in their own words: Freeconomy is about sharing the skills you've learnt throughout your…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 25, 2008

Neighbourliness + Empowerment = Wellbeing. Is there a formula for happy communities?

How does active citizenship contribute to the wellbeing of communities? The Young Foundation have just released the Neighbourliness + Empow…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

An Excuse for a Harringay Bash?

Tell me I'm bonkers, do, but I just sent the following message to our local councillors and Richard Jones, the manager of the Arena Shoppin…

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

A Vision for Harringay - building the future

On the back of the spring Harringay Online Residents' Priorities Survey, I wrote to our local councillors and proposed that they, the resid…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Traffic Rerouting Campaign

Great progress so far - 182 (see my latest post for updated figures) signatures and ticking up by the hour. Now, the question is, should w…

Started by Hugh

63 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by empyrean_aisles

O Woe, Woe and Thrice Woe Again

Rays newsagents are stopping their newspaper delivery service! Does anyone know of another newsagent who delivers to the Ladder? I need my…

Started by David T

3 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

late night music

I am posting in the middle of the night a copy of an email we have just sent to the council regarding the recurring late night noise/music…

Started by sophie hautefeuille

4 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by sophie hautefeuille

Violence on Green Lanes

Sorry but I am not a fan of the 'glorious game' of football. Never have been and never will be. Just want to make that clear from the outse…

Started by Jimbo

15 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by matt

Football Violence Closes Green Lanes

Coming home from Town tonight at about 10.30. I found Green Lanes by Endymion Road. I had to get some milk anyway so parked up in Venetia a…

Started by Hugh

27 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Gunpowder Park

Heard of this? I hadn't. Gunpowder Park is 90 hectares of new country park for the benefit of people, wildlife and the arts. Since its ope…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by alistairj

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service