Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cafe Cyberia - first internet cafe in London.

Way back in 1994 the very first internet cafe was born in London's Fitzrovia. Called Cyber Café (or Cafe Cyberia) it opened with a single…

Started by matt

2 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by matt

The FSA and Mortgages - Lessons to be learnt

I was sent this ‘Mortgage Review Discussion Paper’ today from my governing body. I thought I would share it as it makes for some very inter…

Started by Steve Hatch

0 Oct 28, 2009

What the fox brought in...

The local fox has started bringing some more unusual items into the garden to play with. Obviously bored with gardening gloves, tennis ball…

Started by alistairj

6 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by alistairj

Accident outside The Beaconsfield

There appears to have been a nasty road accident outside The Beaconsfield. Looks like a pedestrian may have been hit by a bus. Green Lanes…

Started by AnnieH

33 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by phippsofacto

Development at Ally Pally?

Hi All, I know that this is a little out of our area, but has anyone else seend this sign posted at Ally Pally. Noticed it this morning wa…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

4 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Stuart

Parking Ticket in Sainsbury's Car Park

Some of you bikees are going to love this! A couple of weeks ago I parked slightly over the line in a half-empty Sainsbury's car park. You…

Started by Hugh

13 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Justin Guest

Breeding zebras in Finsbury Park

Anybody know why the northern carriageway in the park (closed to motor traffic) has acquired a zebra crossing? A little unnecessary and d…

Started by alistairj

12 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

Bids open for RSA's Youth Awards for Innovation in Youth Provision

The Royal Society of Arts London Region announces the third annual Youth Awards for Innovation in Youth Provision in London. The sum of £5…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 23, 2009

Possible Community Space - Ideas Sought

This from the Stroud Green Residents' Association Yahoo Group: The top floor of Stroud Green library (just the other side of Harringay Rai…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Shimmy

Hornsey Rail Depot Expansion (Hampden)

I've just been to the display in the West Indian Cultural Centre and have come back pretty much reassured. It doesn't look as if they will…

Started by John D

20 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service