Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support from govt with utilizing 'empty retail space'.

There has already been a few discussions on HOL with the idea of using empty retail space, for community use, artists etc. The government…

Started by matt

4 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Mei Wang

Iconic Steam Train coming this way on Sunday 6th

Anyone up and about early tomorrow might want to try and catch a glimpse of the 6007 Sir Nigel Gresley. Finsbury Park at 9.39 All times he…

Started by Liz

19 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by WightmanPaul

Family House & garage being converted into 4 flats

The house next to ours on Avondale Road is requesting planning permission to turn the house into 3 flats and the garage into another. They…

Started by rolfy

10 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by VIX

Revisiting sexual assault Pemberton Road

hi there everyone. I am still very concerned that whoever was responsible for the serious sexual assault on Pemberton Road a few weeks ago…

Started by Ruth

4 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by EllenH

69 Effingham Road Planning Application

I don't know how many others have had a letter from the council, but another certificate of lawfulness is being sought for 69 Effingham Roa…

Started by M

9 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by VIX

Next Homeworker's lunch

The next Harringay Homeworker's lunch has just been confirmed for Tuesday 15th December at 12:30 in Cafe Lemon. All details here: http://ww…

Started by Malcolm

0 Dec 8, 2009

Fotopedia - is this the only place on the web that Hugh hasn't put Harringay on to?

Did a search for Harringay - only got the London Borough of Haringey No, wait I'm wrong, (curses, foiled again) they pull in Hugh's Harrin…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Liz

Latest Planning Applications Lists

This week includes Station Mansions in Wightman Road, Allison Road, Sydney Road, Woodlands Park Road. Access list via Public Services Tab…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 7, 2009

Does anyone know when the big rubbish pick up is scheduled for Noel Park?

I think it's today or tomorrow. I got a leaflet through the door, but have lost it. BTW, how does it work? Where are we supposed to put th…

Started by Rachella

4 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Rachella

Agora transparent curtain

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed the replacement of Agora's curtains with transparent ones? They used to have a shop front which…

Started by Dominic

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service