Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Incorrect white parking bay end-lines in Endymion and Venetia Road

Alan Stanton writes: "I spotted some incorrect white parking bay end-lines lines... I assume these are not the only traffic lines in your…

Started by Liz

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Any Street Environment Issues in the Gardens?

The following from the Gardens Residents' Association: RE: Potential Walk about in the Gardens with Enforcement I am in the process of tr…

Started by Hugh

11 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Don't forget to renew your Freedom Pass

before the 31st MarchPeople can renew their Freedom Pass at the Post Office. For additional security, the new passes will be a smart card w…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Pre-Christmas RANT about traffic wardens and the Council

We live on Grand Parade. We park our car (with paid for permit) on Umfreville Road. We try not to use the car that much and had left it unc…

Started by Jimbo

18 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jimbo

Free swimming lessons for Over 16s

Free courses for people who can't swim are to be offered to Haringey residents who are aged 16 and over. The lessons will take place over…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 3, 2010

Rubbish in your Neighbour's Garden?

At the last Area Assembly Councillor Canver mentioned a solution to clearing problem rubbish in neighbours' front gardens. I contacted her…

Started by Hugh

26 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

GOD IS DEAD: Vicarage TO LET! ECCE H(o)MO ?

Just noticed St Paul's Vicarage is up for Letting with Williams Lewis &Co. 4 bedroom house, built circa 1993, To Let @ £475pw unfurnish…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

2 Feb 2, 2010

Do Haringey Council Consultations Deliver?

This discussion started on another thread about Wightman Road. To give that one space to breathe and to allow this one room to develop we'v…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Why Claudine's my hero (And a big big-up for neighbourliness)

A huge thanks to my neighbour Claudine who I've only met briefly once or twice before as a result of HoL stuff.I know from a previous discu…

Started by Hugh

34 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Lothair Road House Conversion

Originally this post was a notice about the weekly planning applications update. However, since it's turned into something more substantial…

Started by Hugh

43 Jan 31, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service