Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plans for Hornsey Depot site back on track

Long-awaited plans to turn the derelict Hornsey Depot site into a supermarket and housing are back on track after an 18-month hold-up. The…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Appeal for Information on Yellow Box Fines from Councillor Alan Stanton

Sometime between December 2005 and May 2006 were you fined for stopping your car in the yellow criss-cross boxes painted outside the Arriva…

Started by Hugh

9 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

'The Time Traveller, Smith', an enovella...

Hi All As a Harringay resident and long-standing (though infrequent posting) HoL member, I hope you can forgive me this shameless bit of s…

Started by JCM

2 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

HoL translation tool

I have just discovered this - I've been playing with it for ages - its just fantastic. I have had a search on the Haringey Council website…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Narendra Makanji

Rare species and newly discovered fungus unearthed at Ally Pally's Wild Day Out

Scientist and the public at the BBC's Springwatch event Wild Day Out at Alexandra Palace Park in London have found evidence of a breeding p…

Started by Liz

3 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Liz

Join the Urban Tree Survey

The Natural History Museum are running an online urban tree survey and they would like your help. Although we know a lot about Britain's r…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 19, 2010

The W1 Bus and 20mph for Wightman Rd

So a year after Boris pulled the carpet out from underneath our W1 bus ambitions we have a 20mph zone and traffic calming on Wightman Rd. C…

Started by John McMullan

21 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Fairland Summer Party - picture of the moment the tape was cut

(Click picture to enlarge). The moment the tape was cut at the Fairland Summer Party, marking the opening of the revamped park. Cllr. G…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by fmw

Dodgy Santander Cash Machine on Green Lanes?

The T, WG and E Journal reports the case of someone who had money debited from their account but got no cash by the cash machine at the Abb…

Started by Liz

17 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Emotional farewell for two much loved teachers at South Harringay Infants

Parents, staff and children, including past pupils, threw a big party today in the school playground to bid farewell to the head teacher Ti…

Started by Liz

1 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by DavidJ

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service