Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charity shop vinyl shopping, cycling down Green Lanes and the New River

Rather enjoyed this little blog post I read about cycling down Green Lanes from Winchmore Hill in search of old vinyl records...the photos…

Started by Liz

9 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by RuthE

Youth Aspiration in London

London Councils commissioned Ipsos Mori to survey 1,400 pupils aged 14-16 about their aspirations for the future. The teenagers were asked…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 6, 2010

Local support sessions launched for stroke survivors & their carers

Drop-in sessions are to be held at Wood Green library to provide help and information for people who have suffered strokes, their families,…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 5, 2010

Latest Planning Applications List

This week there's an application to to use part of the restaurant at 395 Green Lanes as a social club. Interesting, I popped my head in th…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by hob

Harringay Bridge Banner Design Survey Results

Attached are the survey results. Harringay has opted for Harringay Green Lanes as the chosen style for the neighbourhood! (Not my first ch…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

New growing space found by HoL at Stroud Green Library set to start

On my recent trip to Stroud Green Library, librarian Don Holtum gave me the full tour. This included a nose around the land at the back of…

Started by Hugh

6 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Marika takes her pie classes to Muswell Hill

I've just had an email from HoL member Marika Gauci to thank us. Apparently, one of the local papers found Marika on HoL and has just done…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 1, 2010

Recognising our Good Neighbours

Reading Pip's story this morning of how her neighbour had prevented the theft of her bicycle, it's just struck me that I hear about a nu…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Hugh

How about the NICEST person in Harringay?

Because I'm feeling like I need to inject a bit of cheer - how about we nominate helpful people, smiley people, friendly people? For start…

Started by Anna S

18 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Thousands of women complete 5k race in Finsbury Park

Congratulations to the thousand of women, young and old, who ran the 5K race fro life over the weekend in Finsbury Park. Were any HoLers…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service