Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More rush hour seats promised for local commuters but bigger maintenance facility on Wightman

Train operator First Capital Connect (FCC) is adding 11 trains to its fleet that will see new services come online and current services off…

Started by Liz

13 Oct 8, 2010

Today is National Poetry Day

So, time to read a poem written in praise of a Harringay beauty spot Harringay in Poetry the work of Harringay poet Michael Donaghy, writ…

Started by Liz

3 Oct 8, 2010

Hornsey Rail Depot Planning Application (again) (Hampden)

Haringey have circulated notice of planning application HGY/2010/1644 which is a reprise of the proposal for the provision of an external t…

Started by John D

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by John D

Piccadilly and Victoria Lines both down this weekend help!!!

Some dipstick has decided its a brilliant idea to take both the Piccadilly and Victoria lines down Northbound this weekend and I have mum i…

Started by Tammy Palmer

22 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Angela Godfrey

Planning Application for Rail Depot, behind Wightman Road (Hampden Road)

The planning application for this closes tomorrow, Wednesday should anyone want to comment. This is a small proposal that the Network Rail…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Licensing Application, Salisbury Promenade>

It's tough keeping up with licensing applications in Haringey since the Council refuse to issue a weekly list as they do for planning appli…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Latest Planning Applications List

This week's list includes just two entries in our area - Lothair Road and Harringay Gardens. See list on our planning page.

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 5, 2010

I've got a guilty secret....

I don't do computer games ......well not since ping-pong and space invaders, but I've developed a light addiction to Angry Birds on my ipho…

Started by Hugh

14 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council promise traffic impact asessments for Hornsey Sainsbury's

In a new post on the their website about the 'Sainsbury-led regeneration' of Hornsey High Street, the Council offers the following reassura…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Maddy

The changing pattern of betting shops in Harringay since the gambling act

In my post a couple of weeks ago, I mapped betting shops in Haringey. Since then Daliah Barrett in Haringey Licensing team has been very h…

Started by Hugh

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service