Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,559)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Planning Applications List

Harringay Ward HGY/2011/0216 115 Lothair Road North N4 1ER Certificate of Lawfulness for erection of single storey side extension and r…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 14, 2011

Community Noticeboards in the Passage

There are community noticeboards at either end of the Passage in Umfreville Road and Turnpike Lane. These can be used by anyone for communi…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Hugh

New recycling message board at Stroud Green Library

Do you have a wardrobe you no longer need or would you like a new table? Want to get rid of some children's bits and pieces or source some…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 11, 2011

Mrs E thanks Iceland for saving her from a trousers disaster

Have to say a quick thank you to staff in Iceland on Green Lanes for recognising an emergency  and allowing me to take my desperate panicki…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 11, 2011

Recycling your Christmas Tree + 2011 dead Christmas Tree spotting competition

I know, I know, you haven't even got the tree up yet, let alone had time to think what you are going to do with afterwards. However, if you…

Started by Liz

20 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Brent Scott

Solution for Queens Head - buy it with government dosh

Hundreds of pubs doomed to closure could be rescued under Government proposals to help to fund “community buyouts”, promote local beers and…

Started by Hugh

29 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Omotn

St Ann's Over 50s Community Garden Project

That's all we've been given, we're afraid. You'll need to call the Library for more info.

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 8, 2011

Harringay Ward HGY/2011/0154 74 Umfreville Road N4 1SA Reduction of the size of existing rear dormer window HGY/2011/0166 95 Falkland Roa…

0 Feb 8, 2011

Would you like to become a Level 1 tennis coach?

Hi everyone As most of you know we are running a tennis programme for children (ages 5-11) at Fairland Park on Sundays mornings (10am-12pm)…

Started by Adam

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Adam

Latest planning applications list attached includes applications for Wightman, Falkland & Laurels Health Centre.

0 Feb 6, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service