Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finsbury Park Improvements

Please sign this: https://www.change.org/p/haringey-council-make-finsbury-park-n4-safe-to-use-for-children-families-everyone-inc-dusk-and-d

Started by Rajinald

3 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by tigha

View North over Turnpike Lane "transport hub"....

Started by tim p

6 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by reachingout10

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day

27th January marks the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi death camp. So, today is the day chosen to r…

Started by HoL Site Admin

12 Feb 2, 2022
Reply by Doodle

Disability Action Haringey Information Sessions for March 2022

We have scheduled to hold Information Sessions in Haringey for potential people interested in becoming Personal Assistants in Haringey. Ma…

Started by Disability Action Haringey

0 Jan 31, 2022

Field mouse dead on my door step

Here is the pretty little thing I found lying out the back on the step into the laundry.  No sign as to why it died.  Perhaps something fri…

Started by Dick Harris

6 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Xavier

What would we like to see on Green Lanes?

I recently visited Enfield and saw the Culture Palace. Its an initiative using disused shops. Its used for community events as well as an…

Started by Alice B

20 Jan 30, 2022
Reply by Michael Anderson

Missing child

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/kameron-parchment-missing-teenager-boy-barnet-police-appeal-b979530.html

Started by Gill

0 Jan 30, 2022

Trying to build website

Can anyone help. I'm building a website and trying to attach my website name but having difficulties because i am techno-iliiterate. i've b…

Started by Jim Walsh

8 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

Spare notebooks for a local school

Hi everyone I have a heap of spare notebooks that I'd like to donate to a local school or pre-school. Does anyone here know if/ how I can d…

Started by Sara

3 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by Philip

Disability Action Haringey

Disability Action Haringey (DAH) was formed in 2020 with the aim of supporting disabled people in the London Borough of Haringey to maintai…

Started by Disability Action Haringey

0 Jan 27, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service