Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Friends of Parks e-petition against cuts in park staffing and maintenance

The Haringey Friends of Parks forum has just launched an e-petition to campaign against cuts in spending on Haringey's parks. In a nice t…

Started by Hugh

3 May 9, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Cassidy

Council meeting about development at Haringey Heartlands

The following letter from Haringey Council has been forwarded to us: Town and Country Planning Act 1990 Location: Land at Haringey Heartl…

Started by Hugh

1 May 9, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Work started on Hornsey Train depot (Hampden)?

It looks to me as if they have started work in the carriage washing facility by Hampden Road without waiting for planning permission.

Started by John D

4 May 9, 2011
Reply by Hugh

New platform to give people a say on planning applications

Haringey Council have recently (or not so recently see first few comments below) announced the establishment of the Development Management…

Started by Hugh

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Hugh

We wuz flown over

The Lancatser and hurricanes went straight over Harringay on their way home. Right over the top of my house, giving me a great view from my…

Started by Hugh

40 May 8, 2011
Reply by Hugh

New Train depot plans for Hornsey (Heartlands)

Railway infrastructure firm Network Rail scaled back plans for a new depot for its Thameslink service by almost 50 per cent after both Hari…

Started by Hugh

12 May 8, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Queen's Head - Community Art Space?

Good Morning Harringay,   I am a classical musician and artist based on the ladder who works with poets, actors, dancers, opera singers/sin…

Started by Alice Mezzo

17 May 7, 2011
Reply by Julia Bell

Chestnuts Park

Did anyone else notice the state of Chestnuts Park yesterday? Rubbish everywhere. Am slightly concerned that haven't seem the park-keeper f…

Started by LOUISA LIVERMORE

5 May 7, 2011
Reply by tigha

Green Lanes resident wins Masterchef

Tim Anderson, who lives at the Turnpike Lane end of Green Lanes is interviewed in the Haringey Indy here

Started by Liz

21 May 7, 2011
Reply by Maggi

Gransnet launched today

I've just recieved an email from a contact with the news that she has today launched her new website, Gransnet.   I probably need to say no…

Started by Hugh

0 May 5, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service