Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE OUR PETITION TO STOP THE DAMAGING BRIDGE DESIGN ON THE PARKLAND WALK (OVER STANHOPE ROAD) we need more th…

Started by Giovanna iozzi

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Taking the council to task over street lighting!

On Thursday afternoon a group of local residents marched to the council to demand better lighting in Downhills Park. This was the first act…

Started by Fredi Gentz

4 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Leanne

Where has the New River gone?

This afternoon at Warham Road - just a trickle with the river bed visible

Started by Michael Anderson

7 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Gina Fenton

Questionnaire about green space in Harringay

Hi, I'm an A-level geography student as part of my coursework I am doing some research on the impact of green spaces on Health and wellbein…

Started by Mira

2 Feb 8, 2022
Reply by Mira

Finsbury Park pond

There was a request in a post last week for a recent image of the pont to compare with one from the early 1900s, as I recall

Started by tim p

0 Feb 7, 2022

Council vote last night confirms Blackboy Lane name change

Last night the Council's Corporate Committee voted to change the name of Blackboy Lane to La Rose Lane. The change comes after a drawn out…

Started by Hugh

31 Feb 7, 2022
Reply by John Shulver

Artist needs large space

looking around for a space large enough to photograph my body of work to upload to my website. Willing to trade some of my art in exchange.

Started by Jim Walsh

1 Feb 6, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

More traffic on the Ladder?

Next Tuesday, 7 December, the Council’s Cabinet meets to discuss/approve three Low Traffic Neighbourhoods (LTNs), in Bruce Grove/West Green…

Started by Don

23 Feb 5, 2022
Reply by Will

Sick of rubbish being dumped?

Love Clean Streets app - I was put on to it by some local counsellor I think... And it really is quick to use. Open the app, select where t…

Started by Kieran

5 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by Andrew

Looking for a family to share a nanny with!

Looking for a family to share a nanny with! This is us: We are a bi-lingual (Slovak, English) family with an 11-month-old daughter and two…

Started by Dasa

0 Feb 4, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service