Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living Streets join the fight for our high streets

When you look at the list of supporters for more control over our high streets from CAMRA to the Federation of Small Businesses, you wonder…

Started by Liz

3 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Tell the London Assembly how the community should be involved in neighbourhood planning

The Localism Bill is intended to hand more power to local communities to get involved in how their local area develops and the planning…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 18, 2011

Time to express an interest in a small grant from Team London

Registration is now open for an application pack for small grants from Team London.  Small and medium organisations will be able to apply f…

Started by Liz

14 Jul 17, 2011

Looking for artists to produce 3D pavement and mural art during the Harringay Festival

I've been involved recently with thinking through a bid for some money Boris has put on the table to support outer London high streets. One…

Started by Hugh

14 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Advertising on the front of your house?

I'm finding this a little unbelievable, but - when my husband was coming in after work yesterday he was stopped by a man outside the house…

Started by GillianM

10 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

A very chilled out Summer Party

Pop over to the Fairland Park website to catch up on a wonderful day at the 'Fairland Park Summer Party', held last Sunday July 10th. Gre…

Started by matt

0 Jul 16, 2011

The First Sunflowers of Summer

Did you plant any for Guerilla Gardening International Sunflower Day? Some are beginning to show their lovely heads. Looking forward to the…

Started by Liz

29 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Citizen-run neighbourhood CCTV networks

I was contacted this week with my work hat on by a new outfit called Jabbakam. Founder James Wickes set up the company to "put power in th…

Started by Hugh

37 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Antoinette

Mother & baby nearly knocked down avoiding uncleared flytip (courtesy Veolia)

This morning I saw a mother wheeling her baby in a pushchair having to avoid a flytip so bad that it's blocking the whole pavement. On the…

Started by Hugh

17 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by pamish

Crouch End Coffee Price Wars?

Snapped in the window of the Devonshire today:  

Started by Hugh

9 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service